Nominate Your Colleagues for the Commissioner's Award for the 2016 RVIC Workshop
Nomination deadline: Jan. 15, 2016
This award goes to an individual who works tirelessly in promoting the power of tourism. This individual creates positive change in an always changing industry. Candidates for this award must be nominated by another RVIC. A one-page typewritten letter must be included with each entry stating why the nominee is deserving of the award.
Please consider the following when nominating an individual:
1. The individual develops tourism opportunities with their local government in order to improve the visitor experience.
2. Works closely with local elected officials to keep them abreast of the importance of tourism and to stress tourism’s benefits to the local and state economy importance of tourism.
3. Fosters the development of imaginative and innovative marketing promotion activities at their center and/or the state VIC.
4. Individual has a reputation of leadership amongst industry peers demonstrating strong leadership qualities and enthusiasm for the industry.
5. Individual must be a part of the RVIC network.
The award nomintation form can be accessed by clicking on the 'Read More' link in the 'Related Resources' section below. Nominations accepted through Friday, January 15, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.