FY19 Georgia Tourism Traditional Co-op
Georgia Tourism is pleased to announce the media partners that have been accepted into the Sanctioned Co-op Program for the 2019 fiscal year. The program serves as an opportunity for any partner with a listing on ExploreGeorgia.org to buy print, public broadcasting and digital advertising at the most competitive pricing available.
Along with annual favorites Atlanta Magazine, Southern Living, Adara, Travelspike and the Meredith publications, we are excited to announce several new and re-envisioned opportunities:
- Drive market-specific publications including Tampa Magazine and Jacksonville Magazine.
- Georgia Public Broadcasting, an opportunity to reach NPR listeners and PBS viewers across the state.
- Georgia-focused publications including Georgia Magazine and Where Magazine (Atlanta).
- Niche publications such as The Local Palate, American Road Magazine and Garden & Gun.
- An online meeting planner-focused program with Orange142.
- Spongecell – a previous Tourism Foundation program – which serves personalized video advertising to online consumers.
- Advertise on a nationally-syndicated travel show with opportunities from The Excursion with David Zelski.
- Hulu has offered competitive pricing for video advertising on its popular streaming service.
All of these opportunities – and more – are listed on MarketGeorgia.org/programs. Once you have checked out the offerings available, you can reach out directly to the sales rep and start securing your spot. Remember, to receive this special pricing, you must include the Georgia On My Mind logo for any ad outside of a Georgia special section. If you are unsure of when Georgia Tourism is running special sections, if you need access to the Georgia On My Mind logo or if you have questions about the Sanctioned Co-op Program and its offerings, please feel free to contact Graham Sweeney. Please note these programs are not offered with a match. We hope you choose to take advantage of the media buys available to you through the program, and thank you for all you do to help promote Georgia.
Tourism Account Manager
Georgia Department of Economic Development
P (+1) 404-962-4012